Nest Box - sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom (king).
- Small bathroom with walk in shower.
- No pets or smoking.
- Not Star Rated by the VisitEngland Quality Assurance Scheme.
- Any day arrival/departure.
The Nest Box is a bedsit type room providing a perfect high quality base for exploring North Cornwall. Open plan layout with king-size bed, kitchenette and small shower room.
Bedroom and Bathroom
The king-size bed is cut from solid oak planks and hand finished with Beeswax which shows off the distinct wartime Ripsaw marks, sourced from a sawmill on the Baltic Coast and has a memory foam mattress. The small en-suite bathroom has a small walk in shower and LED mirror lighting. Towels and locally made herbal infused toiletries are included.
Quality hand made chunky oak finishes and underfloor heating keeps you snug and cosy in the colder months, there is also a wall mounted flame effect fire.
The sitting area has a television with DVD player.
The kitchenette has a kettle, toaster, microwave, full size integrated fridge with icebox and kitchen sink. Access to a selection of DVDs and books are available in an outhouse nearby.
Please note: this property only has limited facilities and does not have a countryside/sea view, cooker or hob.
There is no allocated private patio area, although, there is a shared seating area with outstanding rolling Cornish countryside and sea views. Access to a larger shared grounds with BBQ area. There is parking nearby the property.
- Underfloor heating.
- Hair dryer.
- DVD player.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Fridge with icebox.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Access to an iron and ironing board.
- Shared outside seating area with countryside and sea views.
- Freestanding charcoal type BBQ available on request.
Prices & Availability
Your stay includes
- Set of towels (normally 1 hand towel, 2 bath towels and 2 bath sheets) - please bring your own beach towels.
- Bed linen, heating and electric.
- St Kitts Herbery soap, hair & body wash and condtioner.
- Welcome tray.
- WiFi internet access.
- Tea towels.