The View - sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom (king).
- Bathroom with spa bath and rainfall shower over.
- No pets or smoking.
- Not Star Rated by Quality in Tourism.
- Any day arrival/departure.
The View consists of three ground floor rooms in part of the stunning Victorian house, built in 1906. Set in a commanding position featuring a colonial style veranda and large lawn with far reaching Cornish countryside and sea views that will take your breath away. It is the perfect getaway retreat for two.
Bedroom and Bathroom
There is a comfortable, garden facing, king-size bedroom along with a bathroom including spa bath and rainfall shower over.
Towels and locally made herbal infused toiletries are included.
There is a open plan kitchen and living area with the dining area within a pentagon shaped bay window that offers some truly spectacular countryside and sea views towards Widemouth Bay, it’s the perfect spot for breakfast, watching the weather systems in action!
The living area has a TV with DVD player and HiFi System.
The kitchen and dining area is fully equipped with dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic touch hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Access to a tumble dryer is nearby along with a selection of DVDs and books, located next to the pamper room.
The colonial style veranda is great for couples to sit back and watch time go by, while admiring the spectacular views. There is parking near the property.
- Central heating.
- Hair dryer.
- DVD player.
- Hi-Fi system.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Washing machine and access to a Tumble dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Large open lawn with garden furniture.
- Freestanding charcoal type BBQ available on request.
Prices & Availability
Your stay includes
- Set of towels per person (1 hand and 1 bath - please bring your own beach towels).
- Bed linen, heating and electric.
- St Kitts Herbery soap, hair & body wash and condtioner.
- Welcome tray.
- WiFi internet access.
- Kitchen essentials (Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets).