Shooting Star - sleeps 2
- Open plan bedroom (super-king).
- Bathroom with spa bath and walk in rainfall shower.
- No pets or smoking.
- 5 Star Gold Award - inspected July 2017 by the VisitEngland Quality Assurance Scheme.
- Any day arrival/departure.
A Shooting Star takes its final moments blazing across the night sky as a meteor. Our 'Shooting Star' is designed to really shine in it's own way, from the very first moment you step in the door. Maybe it's the south and west facing countryside and sea views or the bold gloss kitchen with the black and red flecked granite worktops, or the out of this world glistening bathroom with spa bath and walk in shower. This retreat provides the ultimate romantic escape.
Perfectly placed to visit the nearby seaside town of Bude and explore all Cornwall has to offer, ideal for honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or any excuse to take a break.
Bedroom and Bathroom
The fully open plan apartment has a super king-size bed is hand finished with Beeswax which shows off the distinct wartime Ripsaw marks, sourced from a sawmill on the Baltic Coast. Teamed with a memory foam mattress, luxury duvet and marshmallow-soft pillows helping attain a refreshing nights sleep.
The en-suite bathroom features a spa bath, bold, black sparkling floor and wall tiles, a walk in rainfall shower, LED mirror lighting and a waterfall tap with red round basin. Super soft, fluffy towels and locally made herbal infused toiletries are included.
In the morning, watch time go by, as the blanket of fog clears across the valley and the sun rises, look forward to the what the day may bring. In the evening, admire some of the spectacular sunsets that can often be enjoyed.
The chunky oak beams, solid oak doors give a traditional twist to this otherwise contemporary space with underfloor heating and kitchen with granite worktop and Range cooker help to compliment the apartment’s quality finish. The large patio bi fold doors open to offer uninterrupted views.
The sitting area has two cosy leather sofas with television, Blu-Ray/DVD player, mist flame effect fire, Wii games console and a Hi-Fi system complete iPod docking station.
The low levels of light pollution the area has to offer makes some superb stellar vistas which cannot be experienced by large proportions of the UK, although best viewed in winter it is still spectacular on warmer nights.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with dishwasher, a double electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Access to a tumble dryer is located closeby in an outhouse along with a selection of DVDs and books.
The bi folding doors open to the patio area with outstanding rolling Cornish countryside and sea views. There is parking nearby.
- Underfloor heating.
- Hair dryer.
- Blu-Ray/DVD player.
- Wii games console.
- Hi-Fi system with iPod docking station.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Washing machine and access to a Tumble dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Private patio with garden furniture.
- Freestanding charcoal type BBQ available on request.
Prices & Availability
Your stay includes
- Set of towels per person (1 hand and 1 bath - please bring your own beach towels).
- Bed linen, heating and electric.
- St Kitts Herbery soap, hair & body wash and condtioner.
- Welcome tray.
- WiFi internet access.
- Kitchen essentials (Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets).