Stargazey - sleeps 2
- Open plan bedroom (king).
- Copper spa bath
- Bathroom with walk in rainfall shower.
- No pets or smoking.
- 5 Star Gold Award - inspected July 2017 by the VisitEngland Quality Assurance Scheme.
- Any day arrival/departure.
Stargazey sits in a commanding position, boasting tranquil, captivating, rolling countryside views that can be admired from the impressive copper spa bath.
Popular for honeymoon and anniversary celebrations, Stargazey is the perfect romantic hideaway for all seasons and has been fitted out to the highest of standards, oozing opulence and quality.
After a busy day exploring Cornwall, fill the copper spa bath, open the bi fold doors to absorb the relaxing atmosphere of the Cornish countryside.
Bedroom and Bathroom
The fully open plan apartment has a unique round copper spa bath with tin interior which has been meticulously hand finished by master craftsmen at the world’s leading specialist manufacturer of copper baths.
The king-size bed is cut from solid oak planks and hand finished with Beeswax which shows off the distinct wartime Ripsaw marks, sourced from a sawmill on the Baltic Coast. Teamed with a memory foam mattress, luxury duvet and marshmallow-soft pillows helping secure a gentle nights sleep.
The en-suite bathroom features bold black sparkling tiles, walk in rainfall shower, LED mirror lighting and hand basin with copper interior. Super soft, fluffy towels and locally made herbal infused toiletries are included.
Stargazey is atmospherically lit, spotlighting the remarkable chunky oak beams that give a traditional twist to this otherwise contemporary space.
The solid oak doors and stylish kitchen with galaxy black granite with gold and copper flecks compliment the apartment’s quality finish. The large patio bi fold doors open to create an uninterrupted view of the Cornish countryside.
The sitting area has two cosy leather sofas, granite coffee table, television with Blu-Ray/DVD player, Wii games console and a Hi-Fi system complete iPod docking station.
The name 'Stargazey', is not only inspired from the pastry-based fish pie originating from the fishing village of Mousehole in Cornwall, but the fittings within, mimic elements of the night sky. Thanks to the low levels of light pollution the area has to offer it makes some superb stellar vistas which cannot be experienced by large proportions of the UK, although best viewed in winter it is still spectacular on warmer nights.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with dishwasher, an electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Access to a tumble dryer is located closeby.
The bi folding doors open to the patio area with outstanding rolling Cornish countryside and sea views. A freestanding charcoal BBQ is available on request. There is parking nearby.
- Underfloor heating.
- Hair dryer.
- Blu-Ray/DVD player.
- Wii games console.
- Hi-Fi system with iPod docking station.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Washing machine and access to a Tumble dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Private patio with garden furniture.
- Freestanding charcoal type BBQ available on request.
Prices & Availability
Your stay includes
- Set of towels (normally 1 hand towel, 2 bath towels and 2 bath sheets) - please bring your own beach towels.
- Bed linen, heating and electric.
- St Kitts Herbery soap, hair & body wash and condtioner.
- Welcome tray.
- WiFi internet access.
- Kitchen essentials (Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets).